Hacking is a type of computer skill that can use to gain access personal computer and files without admin permission. Most of teenager wants to make a career in Hacking. Likewise, they want to become a cyber security expert. Today we are going to share some point’s that are very useful to become cyber security expert.
Yes, hacking is a crime, but it’s depending on you why do you want to do, for good work or bad. Our openion for you, choose always good work. And if you want to go through wrong side then it’s your choice. How big hacker you’re one-day cyber security expert will definitely track you. So, do always good job not bad. In cyber world, there are three types of hackers.
1. White Hat. These are those people who did their job for a government organization. They’re using their computer skill for doing a good work. Like protecting user data from cyber criminals, finding the bug in security system etc. They always did a good job.
2. Grey Hat. These types of hackers do good and bad things. In simple meaning, these are those people who not in the side of white hat hacker or not inside of black hat hackers.
3. Black Hat. These are the bad guys you can call them cyber criminals who always want to do illegal things.
These are the main category of hackers. Now it’s your choice where you want to go. Want to do well, or want to mix bad and good or only want to bad.
Coming to the main point, hacking is not easy in today time. Most of the websites and device are encrypted by 128-bit and 256-bit encryption. In past, encryption is used but not in a way like this. Now maximum device and websites are protected by high-end encryption. For a normal computer, doesn’t possible to break that encryption. That doesn’t mean you can’t hack anything. Below are the basics steps for starting a career in cyber security.
1. You have to start with basics network concepts like cryptography, networks protocols, and data layers.
2. Gain knowledge about spy, worms, key logger how all these Trojan works.
3. You also have to aware about proxy, online proxy, VPN how these tools hide your online identity.
4. If you want to start hacking, privacy is very important. Start using Tor Onion root browser and learn about it. This is the securest browser in the world.
6. The main concept in hacking is Kali Linux. It is one of the best-operating systems design for hacking. It offers offensive security that use to protect your system from online threat. It has more than 600 inbuilt tools that are useful in hacking.
Some of most popular tools are penetration testing stress testing, air cracks hydra etc. Python language is used in Kali Linux command shell. Learn this language if you want to know more about Kali.
These are some basics step for start learning about hacking. If you want to go deeper in hacking choose networking course.
Hacker should have knowledge about how network operates and networking term like IP/TCP, port, protocol, router, modem and many more terms. If you want to be good in networking then you can set up your own home network. II suggest you to learn: How network work, what is TCP/IP, About Protocols and port, About OSI model. Networking helps in Developing remote exploits, Attacking network application like SMTP, FTP etc.
How Long does it Take to Learn Hacking?
Hacking is all about dedication and putting long hours. How long will it take for you to learn hacking is the answer you yourself will know once you proceed using the above three steps.
To remember, hacking requires knowledge, skills, creativity, dedication and of course the time. It also requires the nose to spot anything that is out of context. For your hack attempts to be successful, you should adopt a hacker’s mindset and start thinking just like the hacker.
To become a good hacker you need to know your goals. Finding flaws is most difficult if you start with multiple objectives. Learn to track a single goal till it is accomplished before you move on to the next one.